Pro-Lite "No Sweat" Diamond Pickleball Paddle Grip
The "No Sweat" Diamond Pickleball Paddle Grip is exclusive to Pro-Lite. It is specially designed to deal with sweat during play and is an incredibly comfortable grip.
- Designed for ultimate tackiness that channels sweat away from your grip
- Aggressive diamond shaped traction designed for maximum control and less twisting in hand during ball contact
- Cushioned surface offers comfort and a firmer feel
- Rubberized soft feel increasing your firm hold of the paddle
- No grip on the market comes close to the comfort, strength, and durability of the No Sweat Diamond
Fantastic grip sweating hands no problem with this grip.
I have used this grip before and I liked it so I ordered 4 more. The first one was defective-the black outer part split from the inner side and adhesive portion making it useless. I let the seller know, but I’m still waiting-I hope they eventually replace it. And I hope it doesn’t happen again.
The new grips for the paddles are very nice and fit well. Each grip came with a 1/4 inch sticky strip holding the folded grip neatly. That tape was so sticky it became stretched out of shape removing it from the grip. If that was the finishing tape it was not useable. I used electrical tape to do the job which is less than desirable? YouTube videos of replacing grips from various suppliers said most came with the finishing tape? These came with no written comment or instructions. Otherwise the grips are good.
I was notified that the grip was shipped, but so far it still hasn’t arrived. It has been several weeks so I went ahead and bought a grip from a different vendor.