Bantam EX-L Composite Paddle
DescriptionThe Paddletek Bantam EX-L Composite Pickleball Paddle is a very popular paddle that offers a great balance of power and control thanks to it's middle-of-the-road weight. It has a durable polymer core that absorbs vibration and plays quiet for those who live in noise restricted communities. A velvet finish to the face helps adds spin to the ball and the handle is wrapped with a very comfortable Gamma Ultra Cushion Contour grip.
- Light weight provides increased all-around performance
- Extra-large playing surface with balanced weight distribution
- Advanced ProPolyCore2 with vibration dampening technology
- Engineered for play in noise restricted communities
- Velvet textured poly surface for excellent spin control
- Gamma Ultra Cushion Contour Grip
- Low profile edge guard
- USAPA tested and approved
- Paddletek limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
|Approximate Weight||8.1-8.4 oz - Medium|
|Paddle Width||7.75" - Medium|
|Paddle Core||Polymer Honeycomb|
4.25" - Small
|Grip Length||5⅛" - Long|
|Grip||Gamma Ultra Cushion Contour Grip|
|Grip Style||Perforated cushion grip|
|Edge Guard||⅛" overlap edge guard|
|Country of Origin||USA|
My friend recommended this paddle so I bought it. I can tell the difference. This is a good paddle.
Very good paddle, but it takes awhile to get used to the softer touch it has.
I'm not sure that I'm happy with it. The handle is definately 1/2 inch shorter than my friends who has the same paddle. I can definately feel the difference and I don't think I like it as well.