Blaster 2 Alloy Pickleball Paddle
DescriptionThe Pro-Lite Blaster 2 Alloy Pickleball Paddle combines the durability and touch of an aluminum core with the power of a fiberglass face and the result is a real crowd-pleaser. It has an exceptional combination of balance, power, and control and a large surface area to minimize mis-hits.
- Used and endorsed by Corrine Carr, 2015 Women's Doubles Silver Medalist
- High performance oversize fiberglass construction for high impact shots
- LARGE sweet spot, great for the tennis to pickleball converts
- Softer feel with the power of a composite paddle
- Perfectly contoured handle for all grip variations.
- One-of-a-kind tapered end cap allowing for an extra firm hold
- Made in the USA
- Pro-Lite Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Approximate Weight||7.3-7.8 oz - Medium|
|Paddle Width||8" - Medium|
|Paddle Core||Aluminum Honeycomb|
|Grip||Gamma Supreme Grip|
4" - Small
|Grip Length||5" - Standard|
|Edge Guard||¼" Overlap|
|Decibal Rating||91 dB|
|Deflection Test (6.6 lbs)||2|
|Deflection Test (11 lbs)||3|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Light and responsive
Considerably lighter than my previous paddle, grip also a bit smaller--all good things! Now, I just need to work on my game more!